• Moderntweety
    Hello,
    The cable that connects to the game console keeps disconnecting everything after it gets touched a bit. This is pretty annoying especially if i am in a mid gun fight. I think this is the cable that is the problem, but any help?
  • Prowler
    I have fixed this by taking the batteries out of the controller, unplugging the cable and unplugging the power cable from the keymander. If you already have the batteries out don't freak out because I had the same issue as you did 10 mins ago. All I did was follow the last steps and instead of taking batteries out I put them back into the controller. If none of this helps try restarting the xbox and try unplugging keymander from computer for a minute and restarting.
  • Moderntweety
    hey there I am using ps4 actually sorry forgot to mention
  • Prowler
    That's fine try restarting the ps4 as well if you cannot get it to work. I am sorry if this does not help I don't own a PS4 so I cant help but so much. I am sure a moderator can assist you further with the issue! :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy