• Marco R
    Just ordered one and wanted to know if it'll work or if there will be any problems with it.
  • Moderator [Marco]

We have tested the original Tartarus and it did not have an issue with the keymander, so I do not see the V2 having any issues.

Let us know if you need more help!
  • Marco R
    I've been using it for the last few days and it works fine. The only problem i have is that whenever i press Button 11 (Or Caps Lock) it slows me down in game. I've had this problem before I used the Tartarus but now I need to use the button more often since there's less buttons on it than a keyboard. Is there a way I can stop this from happening?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Caps lock will slow down your movements. This is set by default in the keymander. This is so you can sneak around corners quietly since it is not possible to slowly press a key like a joystick.

I do not think this can be disabled but I will double check for you. Is there anyway you can assign Button 11 to something other then caps lock? Maybe a letter like "P" that does not get used. Then assign the button the "P" in the keymander software.
  • mobbin420
    how were you able to map and bind keys ?
  • Moderator [Derek]

We no longer have our original Tartarus gamepad so I have ordered a V2 so we can test and see how we can help you.
  • harrojo
    I just bought a razer tartarus pro and the only buttons working are the d pad. It works in I plug it into my laptop and put it on simulation mode but as soon as I plug it in directly to the keymander it no longer works. Help me out please.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Please see the post above. We do not have a Tartarus right now but we have a V2 on order and will help when it arrives.
  • mobbin420
    im having the same issues
  • Lawangja
    I have the same problem with Tartarus Pro. Why does it work with pc but not working with Keymander? Any fix available?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.