• itsExtreme
    When using play mode is there more of a delay than hardwired to the device?

Also is there a huge difference that is very noticeable for gameplay? I expect everyone to say yes obviously so this is probably a redundant question but I just wanna make sure the $75 is worth it.
  • Moderator [Marco]

I usually play in play mode and most new computers you shouldn't get a noticeable delay. But regardless I always connect the mouse directly to the keymander even when playing in play mode.
  • pablo987
    I am facing some issue with PUBG. Sometimes my windows defender show me some notification that the player folder of the PUBG application is a threat for my PC. But this notification is shown to me only 3 or 4 times. should I delete the game an then reinstall it or contact windows defender customer service to look after this matter? I know this is not the place to ask this question but still if you can then answer my question.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Are you talking about a PC version of PUBG?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy