• UiBroly
    I've been to many other threads and still cannot find a solid solution to the problem the keyboard and mouse are working, but for some reason i cannot map correctly. Firmware will not find the keymander although windows reads it as being plugged in. Please, help been at this since yesterday, beyond frustrated.
  • UiBroly
    code: 4183
  • Moderator [Marco]

How are you trying to load the firmware? Through the software ? Or are you just opening the file?
  • Roscka
    same problem... mouse e keyboard not run, if I pres F2 to change profile i ear "beep" but not run in game and mice too . i try simulation mode anithing.
    it still happend from nothin,i got keymander about 2 year never have a serious priblem, evething begin when i use the app...please help i try everithin restore reset every thing i reapeat i got your key about 2 years i know everything abot that.
    thk
  • Moderator [Marco]

Is nothing working or just certain buttons?

If you were to make a brand new profile will you still get the same problem?
  • Roscka
    Marco, I solved...because run 1h hour yes one no... i do evething well but i don't think about the easier thing to do...usb cable non run very well i try a new one and all gona be all right thank for response
  • Moderator [Marco]

Good to hear! Let me know if you need further assistance!
  • Roscka
    I think with my last experience the first to do is the cable...untill begin to rage or something (like me) hold a sec change cable e retry...for me 40% of the problem is the non conform cable. Are y italian marco?
    Thk for help everytime
  • Moderator [Marco]

Understood, and no I am not lol

No problem!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy