• Bamisaur
    I just got my Keymander and so far I love it, but a problem I've started to realize I'm having is that the Keymander OR the Keyboard/Mouse have a certain number of buttons that can be pressed at a time and still be recognized.

And lately playing Halo 5, I've started to have a problem, because I'll be pressing "W" and "D" to go forward/strafe and at times I'll find I'm unable to beat down using the keyboard, but I can if I use the mouse.

I'm not sure if it's a problem that can be remedied since I've seen it occur in other games as a failsafe like WoW, etc.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What console are you on? Also have you completely updated the keymander firmware?
  • Bamisaur
    I'm on the X-Box One S, when I go to update it with the sites most recent update I'm told that a newer update has been installed. And I'm using a Razer Deathstalker.
  • Moderator [Derek]

The current firmware version is 1.3.122. If you are getting the screen below popping up, upgrade anyway.
    93x2v71p2qapyne3.png

Also, I think I misunderstood what you meant by "unable to beat down using the keyboard" so can you please clarify?
  • Bamisaur
    Alright, in Halo 5 when I'm traveling in a horizontal path by pressing "W" and "D", I cannot press "E" (the designated melee button) on top of pressing "W" and "D" while moving.

Which is why I'm not sure if it's a keyboard problem, as you brought up, or if it was a Keymander problem.

I don't seem to have the capability of checking the firmware without having the device plugged in, so I can't seem to check until I get home.
  • Bamisaur
    Since I updated the Firmware and the Software, recently my mouse is making my left joystick move down...

Whenever I open menu's it scrolls to the very bottom of the page, and if I try to move up it'll just take it back down a second after. I'm using a Blackweb GRIM Gaming Mouse, yeah I know it's wal-mart trash. Fight me it's comfortable.
  • Bo2Monkeyguy101
    I just halo 5 with keymander no problem with it, Maybe ur keyboard
  • Moderator [Marco]

Are you still getting the keyboard issue as well?

Does it still scroll down to the bottom when the mouse is disconnected?
  • Bamisaur
    I haven't been able to try the keyboard after the firmware update, because of the mouse problems I started having.

I unplugged the mouse from the keymander, and the scrolling to the bottom stops.

I plugged it into the laptop I'm using along with the keymander and it worked, but it had a second or two of lag.
  • Bamisaur
    And what you guys moderate posts with swear words in them? So what people can't freak out?
  • Moderator [Marco]

I know we did have problems with Blackweb keyboards not working properly unless it was connected through a computer so this may be part of the same problem.

To confirm this the best thing to do would be to try a different mouse.
  • Bamisaur
    It is the mouse, what I'm saying though is why did it work with a lower version of your firmware and not now with a more recently updated one?

Isn't that a problem you should look into? I mean you basically told me again, what we've already worked out. I don't need a statement, I need a solution that doesn't involve me spending more money to get a product that works right.
  • Xexploit
    bamisaur whats ur gamertag
  • Bamisaur
    Not going to list it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.