• MoRincon
    i click faster than my keymander can read. is there a way to make this more accurate? acuatlly shooting when i click my mouse? or am i missing something. basically il click 6 times really fast and only get 1 shot of if that. everything is up to date
  • Prowler
    Moderators are aware of issue, can you please list what mouse you are using at the moment?
  • MoRincon
    Logitech G600. Ok wasnt sure if it was something on my part that i wasnt doing right. thank you!
  • Prowler
    Yeah im using the IO Gear Fokus mouse, I believe it might be something not liking the communication in game with mouse clicks. I have tested binding RT to a key on the keyboard and there was no issue I could fire as fast as I could press the key. Please try this method and let me know if it works for you ( I know that it is not a solution or fix, but it at least confirms that the game has the potential to let you shoot super fast.) Please let me know your findings.
  • MoRincon
    I did what you recommend and it does shooter faster. doesn't seem to be 100% put its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the mouse click. I went ahead and made a profile on my mouse to wear i Keybinded my Keyboard Shooting key to be my Left Mouse click. Sucks that i have to go this route with it but it does improve 10000x better, at least in my situation. I just had to rekeybind my left mouse click to something else lol
  • Mohit
    u guys really need to fix this issue. i was looking all around for this fix. just created an account on this forum just to ask this. its really hard to have your shoot button to be binded to a keyboard as u guys are suggesting . its just weird. pls let us know if u guys are still working on a fix...
  • Moderator [Marco]

This is a current issue we are trying to recreate on our side. Once we can recreate it then we should be able to find a fix for it soon.
  • Mohit
    im sorry i dont know what u mean by u cant recreate it. as in ingame. or in the software. cuz u can just pick any pistol in battlefield1 or any pistol in fortnite and try to rapid fire them but the clicks barely register. oh. thanks for the keymander app by the way. havent tried it out myself. i need to buy the cable first. but its definitely more convienient than busting out your laptop everytime for settings
  • Moderator [Marco]

When I say we can't recreate that means that we are not running into that problem with our equipment here. So once we can create the same problem then we can start on working for a fix.
  • Mohit
    marco. turns put its mouse compatibility issue. i always assumed the problem was on keymander side. my higher end logitech mouse had the mouse click slow response but my cheap $20 zelotes mouse responds smooth as butter.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Can you please keep testing with your new mouse and let us know in another day or two if it is still working well? I was expecting this to be a timing issue in the firmware, so I need your feedback after more use please.
  • Mohit
    will do. but im pretty positive its mouse compatibility issue. cuz when i hook up my keymander to the laptop and have simulation mode on. on tge trackpad every click reads perfectly like it should in game.
    or when i have my logitech mouse connected to laptop and go to mouse click reader website. the mouse is working perfectly,but not on keymander though.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Can you please give me the model number of both your mice so I can buy them and have our engineers profile them to see what's different?
  • Mohit
    my better mouse that doesnt register clicks as well is logitech G300s. whereas my cheaper mouse that registers better is Zelotes T80 big mac.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What do you have the polling rate set on the Logitech G300s?
  • Mohit
    Ive tried it at all polling rates 25, 125,500 and 1000 and theyre all responding the same way
  • Moderator [Derek]

I'll get them ordered so we can see what is going on.
  • Mohit
    ok keep us posted
  • Rajat Singh
    getting the same issue using Logitech G502 mouse click is not registering.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What do you have the polling rate set to on it?

I have a G502 here and have not seen that issue. What games have you seen this happen in?
  • BIO
    I am the same, the same thing happens to me in bf 1, bf v and rainbow, the issue is in the semi_automatic guns and pistols - however clik I do, it does not take all clik and I use logitech G502.
    What I can do ? They can make a more basic and less technical guide.
    Thank you in advance.
    PD:I have the same indexes 25,50,125,500 and 1000
  • Rajat Singh
    DPI 10k polling rate 500 I only play rainbow six siege and only have issue with pristol or any single tap gun specially in turbo mode on
  • Moderator [Marco]

Okay thank you for the information, I will do some testing to see if I can replicate the problem.
  • BIO
    thanks and I remain at the orders and waiting for any news about this problem.
  • Rajat Singh
    now i have no issue set the turbo bar/bullet on 2 and turbo mode is on and everything running fluidly.

the problem was on turbo mode bar/bullet 3 and still if i set it on 3 it gives me the problem.

but i am happy with 2 bars of turbo mode. Thank you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet