• Zeus
    Keymander updated, uploaded overwatch profile. Personally customized to my liking. Worked great for 3-4 hours, then out of no where the controller lost connection. Ever since that happened I have no been able to connect a controller directly to my xbox. I have tried 2 different cable controllers plugging them directly to xbox and still no connection. I have tried two different wireless controller and both have failed to connect to xbox even with Keymander being totally unplugged. When keymander is plugged into xbox all lights or active and it works fine, but I have total loss of controller connection to my xbox.

any advice?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Ok lets give your Xbox a full reset, shut it off once it is completely shut off disconnect the power cord. Then reconnect and turn on the Xbox by pressing the button on it. Make sure the keymander is connected to the Xbox via the GAME port before you turn on the Xbox.
  • Zeus
    When I did the task as you instructed the controllers were able to connect to xbox again, but only directly to it. when i reset and start it via GAME port on keymander is fails to establish a connection although it did last night.
  • Zeus
    Solved, i just unplugged everything and its working fine now, thanks
  • Moderator [Marco]

Good to hear! Let me know if you need any more help!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy