• DustinB
    I setup the keymander and had everything working great. Then a few days ago the keyboard and mouse stopped working. I started seeing the error message "cannot use wireless ps3 controller" when i am using a ps4 scuf controller with no issues until now. I also tried using a different controller to no avail. I tried the firmware recovery already did not help. The cable i have connected to the controller is the charge/sync cable that came with my bundle. The keyboard and mouse i am using are the HVER Aluminum Gaming Keyboard and the Retikal Pro FPS gaming mouse. If anyone could assist me with this it would be greatly appreciated. I like what i have used the product for so far and would like to continue using it.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Ok first make sure we are using an official Sony dualshock controller, third party controllers may not work properly.

What lights do you see on the keymander? Are you using a grey micro USB cable that came with the bundle, or the cable that is split in two?
  • MichealShealey97
    My keymander was working and out of the blue stopped and I get the cannot use ps3 controller error, I have the most recent firmware, it shouldn’t be doing this
  • Moderator [Derek]

Fully charge your PS4 controller and reconnect it to KeyMander. See if the error goes away.
  • MichealShealey97
    It didn’t go away it still gives me the error, when I plug the controller in, it’s never yellow, it’s always a red color and it’s popping the keymander up as a keyboard
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy