• Lynx
    So far the Keymander was an amazing purchase, I had my doubts at first but after the setup I've made a profile for pretty much every game. However I've noticed some issues that I haven't been able to find a work around for.

Off the top of my head:

FAR CRY 5 - Weapon Wheel throwables rapidly keep changing when hovered over

Ghost Recon Wildlands - Driving a 4 wheeled vehicle or boat is nearly impossible, at the click of the mouse for gas the boat kicks into like 300 mph and a car has no sense of staying straight, i don't move anything or touch a button but the gas and I'm stuck doing donuts

(Anything Else I find I will post to keep anyone who cares updated)
  • Moderator [Derek]
    Ghost Recon Wildlands - Driving a 4 wheeled vehicle or boat is nearly impossible, at the click of the mouse for gas the boat kicks into like 300 mph and a car has no sense of staying straight, i don't move anything or touch a button but the gas and I'm stuck doing donutsLynx

There's a timing issue with the Xbox One version of GR:W that causes the accelerator to start at full on when pressing the gas. Our engineers know about it and were supposed to have fixed it already, but they put priority on finishing the Android KeyMander app first. This should be fixed soon after we get the Android app is launched.

FAR CRY 5 - Weapon Wheel throwables rapidly keep changing when hovered overLynx

I'll have to look into this one.
  • Lynx

In reply to wildlands, ahhh I felt like thats what was happening but couldn't find a work-a-round

In reply to Far Cry, Thanks :)
  • Moderator [Derek]

Until I get the timing fix I use the control for driving and then switch back to the keyboard and mouse for everything else.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment