• Moderator [Marco]
    With the added control setup BUILDER PRO we can make the Macros a bit quicker. Now the only way to get these Macros to be an advantage over the normal control scheme is to activate the build the moment you click the key.

So with these Macros it will not just select the build but actually build it the moment the Macro is pressed. To build the same piece simply press the Macro again. Below are the commands being used!

NOTE: Remember to set BUILDER PRO as your controller layout.

Get into the Keymander software then select your profile and go to Macro settings

Wall: Command will be Y>B>RT>RT (Xbox) or Triangle>Circle>R2>R2 (PS4)

Platform: Command will be Y> B>RB>RB (Xbox) or Triangle>Circle>R1>R1 (PS4)

Stairs: Command will be Y> B>LT>LT (Xbox) or Triangle>Circle>L2>L2 (PS4)

Roof: Command will be Y>B>LB>LB (Xbox) or Triangle>Circle>L1>L1 (PS4)

Once these are set, save and upload. Next make sure you press F11 to turn on Macros.
  • TrustYaBoi
    Thanks I’ll check it out
  • charliedeangelis
    What I want to build more than one thing at a time? It would be too unresponsive.
  • Moderator [Marco]

When testing this profile and building multiple things I did not have an issue with the response time. Try it out and see how it feels. This is so far the only way to take advantage of "Builder pro", if you think you have a better way of setting up the macros let me know!
  • Ivan Raimondo
    I'll check this out soon
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.