• HelloWorld
    Hello,

I am very pleased with my keyboard setup now, not quite like the pc since there are fewer keys on the xbox but it works great in-game.

One thing though, looting... It's really cumbersome, I have done some macros and use the arrows to bump and move up and down, but it's still not really what I like. Anyone figured out how to loot and navigate the inventory in a efficient way?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Are you referring to how using the mouse sucks for moving through the lists? If so, you can create a button that swaps the control between the mouse and WASD movement so that you can use the keyboard keys while holding the button.
  • ALEX KENLY
    but for that, you have to be holding the button which goes to pause menu..i tried lol
  • HelloWorld
    Hi Derek, sounds interesting, so how would it work? I am not really following, ideal would be to move through the list seamlessly and still be able to move my character since I hate getting shot while trying to wrestle with the inventory..
  • ALEX KENLY
    you have to map it to a button on the controller. the idea is to hold a key and you can use the mouse. kinda like a weapon wheel or emote wheel. the problem is, you have to map that key to a button that will not have any effect on the inventory screen
  • Moderator [Derek]

You are correct Alex. I have not yet had the time to do it, but I was going to experiment with using the Left Alt key as my stick swap button for use in the looting menu.

Here's how the stick swap feature works. As Alex said, you can't use the loot command key to enter, but if you used another key once on the loot screen, you could have the sticks swapped as long as you hold the buttons. Try it and see if it works well enough for you.
  • ALEX KENLY
    but what button would you map L ALT too? it would have to be mapped too a controller button that doesn't affect the menu....
  • ALEX KENLY
    nvm I think I get how to do it
  • Get Down
    The thing that is wrong is that in xbox’s pubg the controls are a little weird. You do a lot of things with a single button xD
  • ALEX KENLY
    you're absolutely right. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure on pc interacting and reloading are different buttons
  • ALEX KENLY
    so the stick swap doesn't seem to work in the inv menu, unless im doing it wrong. but I think the problem is moving left and right in the columns. it almost seems like moving left and right needs to be mapped to LB and RB...if that is even possible
  • Moderator [Derek]

I haven't had a chance to try it myself, but I'll give it a go and see.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.