• SourWax702
    im looking for a mouse for pubg i bought your guys bundle for 120 but i dont think the mouse is good enough cause i only got 2000 dpi what type of mouse would u guys recommend that will not be choppy when i aim down
  • Moderator [Marco]

Depending on the game and the way you play, you may prefer a higher DPI mouse. If you prefer to make very small wrist movements instead of slower but easier to control arm movements in games like Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty, etc., a higher dpi mouse will suit you better. A mouse with at least a 5000 DPI sensor should be enough to get you working properly. Keep in mind that the mouse that comes with the kit you have does work pretty well with most settings.

If you are still having an issue, before you buy a different mouse can you post a clip of game play with the mouse that shows the type of movement issue you are having?
  • SourWax702
    i played counter strike 1.6 and when i aim far and move my mouse just a litttleeee bit it moves just a little bittt but if i aim far away in pubg and try to move my mouse to a little it jumps /= im useing a steel series mouse pad its just really hard to get the mouse settings right im used to play on slow sensitivity
  • Moderator [Marco]

Let me know if you tried out what I suggested on your other post!
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ahh, a fellow CS player! Actually I haven't played much in a long time, but waaaaaay back in the day that game consumed more of my free time than I care to admit.

There is a learning curve in going from PC games like CS:GO to console emulation, because the though process is completely backwards when it comes to setting mouse dpi. In a PC you simply set it according to your preference and screen resolution. However, when we emulate a console we have an artificially capped speed limit that doesn't exist in most PC games. Console developers have to put a maximum speed so that pinning the stick in one direction creates a finite ramp that can be used to create a response curve so that controller movement can then be accelerated to provide fast turning speeds. Because of this cap we have to set the mouse to the maximum resolution (and in-game sensitivity to maximum) so that we have the mouse's entire resolution range to work within using the KeyMander software. That we get as smooth a response as possible from a digital device (mouse) working in an emulated analog environment (joystick).
  • SourWax702
    idk what c curve settings supposed to be
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.