• TheNeonSquirrel
    Okay so I think I found out the way to have no acceleration so Its distance=Pixels[b/]. Instead of speed+distance=distance. Correct me if I'm wrong @Mods/Admins. During my frustration of losing my previously good settings I decided to put my thinking cap on and decided to try to figure out this in-game/diagnol acceleration settings. What I'm understanding is that "diagnol acceleration" is a percentage of "in-game acceleration". What this means is that if you have your in-game acceleration set to 100. And your diagnol acceleration to 80% you are actually getting 80 in game acceleration but diagonally instead of horizontal and vertical which that's what "in-game acceleration" effects. So by going to the over watch profile that iogear provides I did some VERY BASIC math. I divded the X,Y sensitivity(they should be the same) by their "in game acceleration" setting. It looked something like this 75÷44~1.70. 1.70 is the magic number that you want to insert to find your perfect settings IMO. The formula for the 1:1 Ratio will only work if you have your X and Y sensitivity the same. I tested it once my self and I was pleased with the results, it looked like this: 60÷1.70~35. The formula is this: X/1.70=A. I hope this helps you guys out finding your perfect settings or helped me for sure. If you guys still don't understand I'll try to make a video this weekend on YouTube. Look up "widowmaker keymander"and you should find my channel. Iogear admins if this incorrect old call me out. But At least explain this diagnol setting.
  • pablo987
    can you suggest me a good keyboard at a reasonable price for best experience in pubg?
  • pablo987
    Thank you so much. i will definitely check them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy