• Garret Gaeta
    Are there any plans to put this in firmware
  • Moderator [Marco]

At the moment the only way to do this is by creating a Macro, go into your Macro settings and select the command to the single button you want on the controller. Then assign the Macro the second key that you would like that button to be assigned to.
  • Prowler
    I would like to elaborate on this wishlist item, in a game such as PUBG where Down on the Dpad has two functions (press cycles your heals) and (hold activates heals) you run into a conflict if you are like me and choose to issue Dpad up and Dpad down on the mouse scroll wheel because I lose the ability to activiate heals on the fly and must navigate into inventory and select the heal then activate it with A button. It would be cool to see multiple keys that can be assigned to one button on the controller. I know you guys have a ton going on right now, but figured it wasn't a bad suggestion.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Multiple keys can be set to one button using the Macro settings like I a suggested above. What we cannot do at the moment is set one key with multiple button functions.
  • Moderator [Derek]

We are working on adding button held timing for macros which would enable setting a key to equal a button hold versus a button press. I'm hoping to sneak it into the Android app first for testing, and then get it rolled out to the PC app.
  • Prowler
    Very cool Derek!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube