• SourWax702
    So yesterday was my birthday and i just got my keymanded all connected ready to go i played pc all my life i suck tits with the controler so im trying to get the mouse to be more accurate idk how to fix it
  • Moderator [Marco]

What game are you playing and are you using the default profile or did you import a profile?
  • SourWax702
    PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds its on default when i move my mouse to the right slowly it moves very fast when i move it fast it moves really slow ]= its really laggy i use the GKM602R the one that comes with the bundle. im trying to get the aim to move as fast as i move my mouse like 1to1 ratio
  • SourWax702
    i was messing around with the curve settings and i felt like i was getting close but i really wasint :confused:
  • Moderator [Derek]

You are experiencing the maximum turn speed limit. You will need to make a couple adjustments to get a good starting point. First, did you make the in-game settings noted on our sample profile page? If so, then we need to make sure your mouse is set to the highest dpi (three flashes) and that your KeyMander software is set to 2,000dpi.
  • SourWax702
    can you give me a sample profile with the mouse curve setting set for player unknown battle grounds? its just not raw as i want it /=
  • Moderator [Derek]
    This is my profile. Try it and see if you like it.
    Attachment
    XB1 PUBG TPP.profile (133K)
  • SourWax702
    I like it but the mouse is still not raw can u make another profile im trying to get the mouse to have 1.1 ratio because when i try to move the mouse to look behind me i have to lift my hand up like 3 times
  • SourWax702
    like when i move my mouse slowly left and right it moves very fast but when i move the mouse fast it moves slow..
  • SourWax702
    i dont know if its the diagonal acceleration of is the ads delay
  • Moderator [Derek]

I think you might like this profile @Dgregory submitted here. You can change the key bindings to your preference, but try the aim/look setting and see how it works for you. You MUST set the in-game settings as listed in his thread.
  • SourWax702
    its still not raw ]= im still trying to figure it out im getting really close just the aim down sight sensitivity to be a little faster. can you guys send me a profile for pubg with the sensitivity settings and these keys would help a lot thank you !

Lt- q
    LC- shift
    RB- v
    LT- Mouse LeftClick
    x-r
    y= Mouse Scroll down
    b= left ctrl
    a= space
    DPAD right- 4
    DPAD left - b
    DPAD down -h
    Map - m
    inventory settings =tab
    to move left and right in the inventory = , to go left and the arrows on the key board to move my inventory and to attach can you please put it to enter
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

More Discussions