• Ken S
    So I bought a Logitech g502 mouse and used the Logitech software to assign custom commands to three of the buttons but when I have the mouse plugged into the keymander they do not work. When I used the Logitech software I stored the custom button commands on the internal Mouse memory Do I need to keep the mouse plugged into the computer in order to have the custom Mouse command buttons working?

I am trying to get the button that says it's G8 to be swap weapons. I also watched that YouTube video for direct button mapping and that did not work either.

Any suggestions?
  • Mottflyer
    I use Logitech products as well, you need to have the mouse plugged in to your computer so the Logitech software can assign the keypresses properly.

In the KeyMander software assign the button that you want to do an action (Like "R" for reload) then assign "R" to your G8 button in the Logitech Software.
  • Moderator [Marco]

The G502 has limited buttons you can program for onboard memory. To use the G502 to its potential you will need to have it connected to your computer.
  • TheUglyAmerican
    with the g502 can you only use mouse click 1,2,3 forward and back with the keymander? I want to use the other buttons on the mouse but cannot get it to get unfortunately.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Directly to the Keymander those are the only ones you can use, but if you have the G502 connected to your PC and running the logitech software then you should be able to map the other buttons as well.

To play you would run the software of the keymander and use play mode or simulation.
  • Moderator [Derek]

There are several mice that use slightly different software configuration for their side buttons, and unfortunately the G502 is one of them. We are however working to add compatibility, so stay tuned.
  • Bobi
    How can I connect my g502 to my pc and my PS4 so it works ?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Did you already download the KeyMander software? If so, and you want to share the connection, you will need to connect both the keyboard and mouse to the PC, connect the PC to the KeyMander's PC port and open the software then use Play Mode, or Simulation Mode when testing.
  • Chris Melton
    i have a G502 hero. i used logitech's software to make the LB,Y, Right, Left,Down and Up all to the mouse using numbers or keys i never touch, (P) for example. then match them with the keymanders software. but the kicker is that you have to set that profile you create for the mouse as the default. if you look in the top right corner of the Logitech program there is a gear, click it. it will bring up the mouse and 5 on board memory slots. click on the the default and then click on and all your buttons will work.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.