• HelloWorld
    Hi

Keymander seems to have some issues running in Parallels on Mac, I could connect to it and program the function-keys but Playmode and simulation crashed the application. Also it failed to update the firmware since the firmware software didn't detect a Keymander connected to the computer.

So be warned if you like me would like to run the software in Parallels, but I guess it would work fine using Bootcamp instead, I could not be bothered to do this and got a hold of a PC instead and everything worked as a charm.

After the initial trial and error and fail due to me refusing PC it now works as intended. I use it in PUBG and it's a mixed bag. Aiming is easier ofc but due to the horrible FPS and lag in general it's no walk in the park even with a M/K. Also the looting is a bit cumbersome not using the gamepad, guess its a matter of just getting into which key is what on the gamepad, no drag and drop here.

All in all I am happy with the product, will try it out with BF1 and COD MW2 as well :)
  • Moderator [Marco]

Running through parallels can cause weird syncing issues with the software so we do not recommend using it. Although to configure the keymander it should work without a problem.

Let us know if you need further assistance!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy