• Roscka
    I guys, i come from italy...i try to explain better i can...
    I got an logitech g402 with custum button, for example if i program 1 of this like "r" keyboard imput when i use keymander in "simulation mode" if i press "r"(on mice ) the PG for example realod weapon...but if i use keymander usually only on console the "r" button on mice don't responde on game...is not a problem aniway...
    thk for everything
  • Moderator [Marco]

Unfortunately I have not tested a G402 but I have tested a G502, it should be fairly similar and they use the same software.

Now the G502 some of the buttons that were programmable were only available while running the software and having the mouse connected to the computer and running it off of simulation mode. So the moment we went directly to the Keymander it went to its on board memory which has limited buttons you can program.
  • Roscka
    I see the same...thk if i need i play with the software...thk for quickly response and for keymander is the best thing i use on console.
  • Moderator [Marco]

No problem let us know if you have any further questions!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy