I am having problems with my mouse not shooting when I click every now and then.. It is EXTREMELY irritating and causes a lot of losses due to the malfunction. I have tried it with two mice, one logitech and one SteelSeries, both with the newest firmware - Same result. I have them connected to the computer, but have connected them to the keymander with the same type of result. I have not found any instructions or help on how to solve this issue, it is an deal breaker for me and I will have to return my Keymander if I can't get it fixed. I did try to bind the "fire" button to one button on the keyboard and it seemed to get a better result, i.e. not skipping rounds. SO i went on by looking into the settings of my mouse, i played around with the polling rate i.e. went from 1000 down to 250 without any improvement. My logitech have a dpi of 5700, my steelSeries has a dpi of 3200
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy