• LoadedEnvy
    I don't know what i'm doing wrong, what i did to make it stop working. tbh im just super confused. I just got it, followed that guys video it worked for about 5 mins... and then boom just stopped working. Now I plug it into any sort of power supply and the power light doesnt even come on. I've tried to reset it or whatever but that doesnt seem to help... If anyone has any idea please help me on this... We can TeamViewer and you can look at my files or whatever... I also get the error code about no HID device attached code 4183. Someone please help ):
  • LoadedEnvy
    I got rid of the Error code, it was successfully updated... but my power light is just blinking now and has been for the past 10 minutes. Also when i start up the software it doesnt ready up, the circle just keeps loading...
  • Moderator [Marco]

Try loading a previous firmware, if the lights are blinking already run the firmware without the software but run the 117 firmware. You can find it here
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy