• Moderator [Derek]
    Playerunkown's Battlegrounds sample profile for Xbox One:

The attached profile was made for the following in-game settings on Xbox One:
    Right Dead Zone: 15
    Left Dead Zone: 5
    Controller Binding Preset: Type A
    General Sensitivity: 10
    Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier: 100%
    VehicleDriver Sensitivity: 10
    Over the Shoulder Aim Sensitivity: 10
    Targeting Sensitivity: 10
    Scoping Sensitivity: 10
    Scope2x Sensitivity: 10
    Scope4x Sensitivity: 10
    Scope8x Sensitivity: 10
    Scope15x Sensitivity: 10
    Aim Acceleration: 0

f06fpgcv5epxv4xm.png

updated 8-10-18
    Attachment
    XB1 PUBG default.profile (133K)
  • Prowler
    Hey was wondering why there is a macro programmed into this setting for LB+RB for mouse forward?

Also is there any way to program a macro to be able to use the scroll wheel on mouse for inventory?
  • SavageOne
    My mouse is adjustable up to 28,000 dpi. What speed was the mouse that was used for this sample?
  • Moderator [Derek]

It was accidentally left in there from a previous test profile made from a CoD profile. Thank you for catching this as I will remove it and reupload the profile.
  • Vilnis
    How I get PUBG on my keymander group. I don't understand
  • sanjay
    what is the recommended DPI for this profile?
  • Gavinly13
    typically they suggest max dpi for any profile
  • pikapower
    The sensitivity doesnt get as far as PC sensitivity. How do you achieve that?
  • chandansidhu
    So anyone wondering on how to set your switch weapon to scroll UP and DOWN. this is how i did it. just look at the macro_1 and macro_2 for the weapon change. the other ones r for other buttons i have on my mouse and if u are wondering on how i did those u kinda just have to mess around in-game with those setting and keep assigning different buttons and trying them out using simulation mode until u find the one that corresponds with the command. 4393uyq3s5e0bg95.png
  • HelloWorld
    Thanks for this, One thing though I really don't get the perfect mouse movement feel though.

I've got a Steelseries Rival 700 and I am currently testing the DPI from 800 - 8000 but it feels a little choppy when moving the mouse to aim at small long distance targets when scoping and the acceleration is strange, small movement moves a lot but when turning fast with the mouse its kinda slow.

Any suggestions? :)
  • pikapower
    bump
    I feel the same. I'm using an M.M.O TE mouse with 8200 DPi. Small movement is fine but fast movement I slow down. Is this just a commonality that everyone experiences or is there a way to fix that?
  • brucebruce
    hey I was wondering how u would get the wheel to work for your inventory instead of money the mouse up and down
  • HelloWorld
    Couldn't you just make a macro as the scroll weapon one above but intead set d-pad up/down to mouse scroll up down? The drawback might be that you might scroll up/down when you're not in the inventory and get your pistol up when you least want it...
  • TheUglyAmerican
    Can you make macros that work with other mouse functions that isn’t mouse click 1,2,3 forward, & back? I have a g502 and can’t bind 5 of the buttons. Any suggestions?
  • Prowler
    One of the ways you could do it would be to download the software for your mouse and set the mouse buttons through the software such as if you wanted to add "E" as a mouse button bind it through the mouse software and use simulation mode through the computer if your mouse does not have any on board memory. So it would go Bind "E" through mouse software so when you clicked button 5 it registers as "E". Then in the keymander you bind whatever action you want to "E" and you could use that button. I have tested this on my mouse the IO Gear FOKUS mouse. (BTW this mouse says it does not have on board memory but I have been able to un plug it and still use these functions so try and see if this works).
  • Shooter42
    I have a G502 as well, you need to go to the Logitech website and download the program for the g502, this will let you program the buttons on your mouse to corresponding keys on your keyboard, I made the x button for the controller the button to the left of the left mouse click since its used the most. I have vault, interact, the map and inventory screen programmed to my mouse and also use the wheel clicks to switch to different weapons. With programmable buttons on your mouse you have to run it through your pc and go into simulation mode on the keymander software program. Hope I explained that well enough, it wasn't that hard to figure out once I got it going bc you can turn the simulation off and change things up while in a game.
  • chandansidhu
    i will look into that and reply back but as of right now i hve no idea. also try tagging a moderator in here they might know
  • Moderator [Marco]

The procedure that described should work properly!
  • Prowler
    Scroll to loot does not work I have tried multiple times and the macros do not register for scroll up and down. And I have enabled macros and im using the IO Gear Fokus GME670.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What Macro keys are you using? A macro should not be needed for scroll up or scroll down. You should have those options in the list of mouse buttons you can choose in the keymander software.

Can you tell me what you actually press on your controller to achieve the sequence to want.
  • Prowler
    If I set up and down on the d-pad to the scroll on the mouse will I will be unable to use the press and hold function to use heals
  • Moderator [Marco]

This may happen because there is no way to keep holding a scroll up or scroll down. Can you check to see if the hold function to heal can be changed to a different button within the game itself.
  • Prowler
    No way to change in game due to there only being two controller presets at this time. Game is in pre release so maybe they will add custom mapping options/mouse and keyboard support down the line.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Understood, how about this. If you do not mind just having a separate key on your keyboard or mouse to preform a heal, you can set up a Macro to the same button on the D pad and then assign the Macro to a separate key or mouse function.

Just make sure that you press F11 to turn your Macros on.
  • Matt sanchez
    Not to be rude but this profile sucks. Would be nice if you guys could make a legitimate profile for this game. It's probably one of the most played games on your device.
  • Moderator [Marco]

We do not seem to have major issues with this profile, can you tell me what kind of issues you are experiencing. Do you have jittery or choppy movements?

What kind of mouse are you using and what is its Max resolution?
  • Matt sanchez
    I'm not the best at messing with all this stuff but if you wanna know what a good pubg profile runs like check this guys

https://keymander.iogear.com/discussion/1199/pubg-profile

Also I have all my settings correct and I've told you that like 3 times
  • Moderator [Derek]

If you like that profile, run that profile with his in-game settings. We provide sample profiles that work well with the game, but everyone has a different style of play and may tweak things to their style. If you are having major problems with our sample profile, then that is a pretty good indication that you have something set incorrectly. The most common problem being the mouse sensitivity setting and KeyMander dpi setting not matching. However, we can't help point you in the right direction if your only description of the problem is
    Not to be rude but this profile sucks.Matt sanchez
  • Matt sanchez
    Stop being so offended. I've told you I have my settings correct4 times if you would go back and actually read the forum
  • thatsbk
    Matt im willing to bet your settings are fudged up and your just not patient enough to test out what works.

Your the only one acting rude and like a little baby. They dont HAVE to help you with anything, but they are still here giving feedback and suggestions.

STFU or GTFO
  • Matt sanchez
    not looking to argue with you but I'm not a baby I'm just honest. The script doesn't work well. My settings are fine I'm not an idiot.

Also I don't need their help. This profile needs help, so I'm telling them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment