• Mrnugget
    have been going over this for about 2 hours now.Had my keymander going about a year ago but stopped using it.I got it all installed again i just get no keyboard or mouse in game at the lobby screen or ingame.I get a yellow light flash for a sec then it goes off.But i can not turn the ps4 on with the controller when it is plugged into the keymander or the ps4 for that matter? im i doing somthing wrong im lost at this point.running it thorugh my pc so i dont need to keep unplugging my keyboard as mouse.Had it running like this before but since i updated it seems to be broken

using a corsair k95 platinum keyboard and G900 mouse.
  • Mottflyer

Have you tried another USB cable? also try removing the battery so the KeyMander is powering the controller.
    If that doesn't work, try another controller.
  • Mrnugget
    Took the battery out of the controller and i get nothing at all.I plug the wire into the front of the ps4 and the contoller lights up. i pluged a usb fan into the keymander where the gamepad would go and it tunred on so there is power there.Im out of ideas now tried 3 different cables on it.And i know for a fact they are all changer and sync cables
  • Moderator [Marco]

How do you have the keymander connected to the PS4? Directly or is it on a some sort of hub?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment