• ildi dervishi
    1. Are all keymanders from major retail stores gen 2 or are there still gen 1 in stock?
    2. Will input lag effect me a lot? How do I avoid it and if there is any input lag is it very noticeable? I'm using this for PUBG
  • Moderator [Derek]

1. I haven't seen any new original KeyManders in stock for a very long time. All the majors that have them online have new stock.
    2. There isn't any input lag, but if you do not set up the mouse correctly you can exceed the game's maximum turning speed (maximum input) and the mouse will feel as if it is slowing down. If you use our sample profiles you wont have any issues, and they give you a starting point for doing your own tuning.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy