• Moderator [Marco]

Okay I would suggest starting with one of our sample profiles first. BO4 Xbox One
  • Theo82
    It doesn't let me load that profile into the program.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What kind of error are you getting?

When you are at the software are you right clicking on a profile and selecting import?
  • Theo82
    Yes. And when I put it in simulation mode to test it the program freezes.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Okay so it is allowing you to import but it freezes when you go into simulation?

If you were to hit upload after you import it, and then just use the keymander on the console without the PC will it work properly?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Okay we need to get it working without the PC first. Can you tell me how you have each cable connected and in which port on the Keymander.
  • Theo82
    Everything connected correctly. Like I said no movement on the mouse. Maybe mouse isn't compatible? "CORSAIR DARCORE"
  • Moderator [Marco]

I need you to be more detailed to where cables are connected, since I am not there just saying that they are connected properly doesn't give me much information. That mouse has been tested and should work properly.

So what ports are you using on the keymander and what do you have connected to them?
  • Whitehead
    My Zelotes optic gaming mouse isn’t working. It works in simulation but not plugged into the keymander can you help
  • Whitehead
    Is there a way to activate it or something
  • Moderator [Marco]

Unfortunately this means the mouse needs to see a computer for it to operate properly. But check your DMs may have something you can try.
  • Whitehead
    Awesome... thanks for helping
  • jmoises2002
    Does the corsair M55 RGB pro mouse not work on the keymander, every button works except for turning, i cant turn
  • Moderator [Derek]

We have not tested the M55, so we will have to order one to see what is going on. The M65 was confirmed working but it may use different base firmware. What console are you on and what game/profile?
  • jmoises2002
    Im on xbox one, and the mouse doesnt work on any game
  • Moderator [Derek]

I just tested the M55 and confirm there is a compatibility problem. I will let our engineers know the problem exists and see if they can create a patch for it.
  • jmoises2002
    Thank you for letting me know, i hope they could fix it
  • jmoises2002
    How long would it take for them to make a patch for it? I understand if it takes a while.
  • Moderator [Derek]

It depends what else they are fixing at the time. Sometimes it can be quick like a week or two, but they don't have the mouse yet so I will send them mine to investigate the problem first.
  • jmoises2002
    Thank you for letting me know
  • prev3nt
    has a patch released yet? I ordered my m55 rgb pro and plugged it in last night to keymander. I could move with my keyboard, and click all the buttons on my mouse but couldn’t turn or move with my mouse. very frustrating.
  • jmoises2002
    Ive been waiting for it too, i can understand if it takes a while.
  • Ionut Ilie
    Same problem with the Harpoon RGB wireless. Clicks and lateral buttons work, but no turning around. Is the patch going to fix the problem with this model as well?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Can you explain what you mean by turning around? Is the movement not working? The Harpoon had a patch added long ago so I'm wondering if something has changed. What console are you on and what version of firmware are you using?
  • D Stroyer
    Mouse does not work on Xbox One X neither directly connected to Keymmander USB mouse port nor connecting it directly to the Laptop/PC while using Simulation/Play Mode.

Here is the setup:

Keymander Ge1337P > Connected between Game Console port and the USB of the Xbox One X
    Keymander Ge1337P > Connected between PC port and my laptop's USB
    Keymander Ge1337P > Xbox controller connected to the Gamepad port of the Keymmander
    Keymander Ge1337P > Keyboard into the USB Keyboard port of the commander
    Keymander Ge1337P > Mouse (Logitech G502) connected into the USB Mouse port of the commander.

Problem description:

Keymmander recognize the keyboard and I can use it on Xbox when either is directly connected to the Keymander keyboard port or when using it through my Laptop using Simulation / Play Mode with the keymander software.

The mouse (Logitech G502) is not working neither directly connected to the Keymander mouse port nor when is directly to my Laptop and using the Simulation / Play Mode with Keymander software. The trackpad of the laptop is neither working with the Keymander software in Simulation / Play Mode

Nonetheless the mouse (Logitech G502) and the laptop's trackpad works fine. They won't work with the Keymander either directly connected to it or through the Keymmander software Simulation / Play Mode.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro as OS, the Keymander Power LED is on, the setting LED as well when connected to the laptop, I even uploaded the Ghost Recon Breakingpoint profile found in the forum but the problem remains.

Software version: 1.3.122
    Firmware version: 1.3.123

Please advise.
  • Ionut Ilie

I´m playing on an Xbox One S, firmware 1.3.123. The Harpoon Works perfectly fine in simulation mode, but if I connect it to the keymander it´s dead, both wired and Wireless. Then if I switch it with a SteelSeries wired mouse that I have, it all Works flawless.
    I also tried getting the polling rate to 500 Hz/2 ms, as indicated in some comments, but still nothing.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Do you know if the Harpoon had a recent software update? I'll check with our engineers to see if something changed.
  • jmoises2002
    Has their been anything done with getting the Corsair M55 RGB pro working
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi D,
    Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your post. If the mouse does not work when connected to the PC in Simulation Mode or connected directly, that tells me we have a communication problem with the controller connecting to the KeyMander. It is usually caused by lack of data due to a micro USB cable that is only a charging cable and missing the wire inside for data. You can test this with our troubleshooting procedure here.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy