• Alexander Miller
    I bought this product a few months ago for my PlayStation 4 and it worked perfectly all of that time. Recently, I purchased an Xbox One and now it refuses to work at all. I have the most recent firmware, and have made all the necessary changes to the profiles and programming, and it doesn't work. Please let me know if there is something that I'm missing because I'd like to get this solved if I can.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Alexander,

I need a little more information to better help diagnose the problem. Does it power on? If so, I need you to check the micro-USB cable between the controller and the KeyMander. This cable should be a charge and sync cable so that USB data can pass between the controller and the KeyMander. If it is a cheap cable designed only for charging, it will not work. Next we need to make sure the controller is in wired mode, and the easiest way is to remove the batteries from the controller. Once you turn the controller on it will power up in USB connection mode.

It may be faster to call us at 866-946-4327 x4862 so we can ask questions and check things in real time.
  • Mottflyer
    Never mind this message!
  • Mottflyer
    Never mind this message!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy