• chandansidhu
    just like the title says is there any update on the official PUBG profile? and i already know about the Mottflyer's profile which is the one i use. just wanted to know where u guys r with a official profile.
  • Mottflyer
    Their probably still making the profile, I'll be updating mine once I get my replacement KeyMander
  • chandansidhu
    i figured that i jus wanted an eta but yeah i hve been using ur profile. then only thing is in ads mode the sensitivity was too high so i hve been messing around with it. also i used macro key binding to make switch weapon the scroll up and down. the other button works too but this is jus faster. another question i had which i couldnt find online is is there any to bind like holding down a button to a different key like for RELOAD and PICKING UP STUFF is F but is there any way to bind RELOAD to R and still keep the other one to F.
  • chandansidhu
    also how do u set up deadzone for pubg. i know what it is i just wanna know how would i know if i hve the right settings for it.
  • Mottflyer

The dead zone is best kept at where it is on the KeyMander software. As for the game, keep it at 6%, that's where It's best.

For the "hold delay button press" you can get this effect using the macro settings by setting it to press a button for a certain amount of time (in milliseconds). The time that I use is 500ms.
  • chandansidhu
    Ok thank u very much.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.