• Moderator [Derek]
    Sample profile for Rainbow Six: Siege on PS4

This profile was created for the following in-game settings:
    Horizontal Sensitivity: 100
    Vertical Sensitivity: 100
    Right Stick Dead Zone: 5%
    Left Stick Dead Zone: 5%
    Aim Down Sights: 100

Note: you may have to increase the Rick and Left Stick Dead Zone if your controller sticks are worn. If the screen view moves while you are not touching the controller, you will need to increase the setting.

Attached profiles:
    Standard profile
    KIdGetRekt user profile
    Attachments
    PS4 Rainbow Six Siege.profile (130K)
    PS4 Rainbow Six Siege-KIdGetRekt.profile (130K)
  • Raorix
    how well does this setup work on siege? Any reviews?
  • Raorix
    I'll review it at this point. of all the profiles i have been able to find this one hands down is the best. feels extremely close to pc. a few jitters trying to fine tune long distance shots but 1000 times better than a controller. wish keymander site had more pre made profiles. makes things much much easier being able to pre setup the device and it makes it feel more higher tier having such a feature.
  • Raorix
    drop the ads in game setting from 100 to around 80 and you have spot on mouse movement with this profile.
  • KIdGetRekt
    even at long range ?
  • khouji123
    Thanks for the given Settings, I think I need to lower my sensitivity because it is kinda fast for me.
  • Raorix
    Yea even for long range I've had no issues.
  • Nate
    I am trying to open the file to use on my keymander but it just wacks out when I click on it.... Downloads like 50 files to my computer. How do I open the image please...
  • Nate
    Okay my fault...... This has nothing to do with the topic. How the duck do i open the attachment. I click the clink to download and it just spass out on my computer and downloads a whole bunch of files. I am trying to find the perfect set up. .. Please help? Maybe proper steps to opening the file he added please?
  • Moderator [Marco]
    What kind of browser are you using ? I just tested the link and it downloaded without a problem. Try using a different browser and see if you get the same issue.
  • Joseph Leal
    Is it okay if I switch the millisecond timing from 23 to a lower time? Or is that dumb
  • Moderator [Derek]

The switch timing controls how fast the profile shifts from the Aim/Look settings to the Aim-Down-Sight settings when you switch to ADS. The idea is to make sure they switch over at close to the same time they switch in game, so that if there is a big change in settings it doesn't cause a jump in your ADS view when snapping to a headshot if the settings switch before the game, and vice versa. There is always a bit of delay in the game switching, but depending on the game and your aim settings it may not matter. Try it and see if it makes a difference in your accuracy for quick snapping to ADS.
  • DedIzBack
    why is it whenever I aim it becomes jittery and un aims by itself constantly, i cant even play terriost hunt because of this, help
  • Marcus Montalvo
    I dont know if its the game or the keymander but whenever i play online there is noticeable input lag for mouse movement but whenever i play a situation there is no input lag. If anybody knows a fix for this can you please tell me.

Thank you.
  • Moderator [Derek]

I replied to you on the other thread and I believe it fits what you are asking here, if not let me know. Please see here.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Are you on update 2.2.2? I have not had a chance to check the update to see if any adjustments were made to the aim/look mechanic. In the meantime, please check the following:

I don't remember RS6 having different settings between multiplayer and situation modes so please check if you are you playing with the same in-game option settings and same profile as you are when in situation mode.
  • Marcus Montalvo

Yes im on 2.2.2, i checked the settings and everything is the same. I also noticed that there was less input lag when i was playing terrorist hunt with 2 other people than playing with 5 people.
  • Moderator [Derek]

The new update is supposed to pair you with people close to you, and use the closest server to your group so that lag is minimized. The more people you play with, the more chance for a farther server and more lag. That's what was published, but I haven't had a chance to check how it works for myself. In any case, this is a game server/internet connection related issue and not much we can do about it from our end. You can do a few things to minimize overall lag, check here and also google how to minimize console multiplayer lag.
  • Roger Recon
    I downloaded the profile but I'm having trouble importing it to the keymander, it is also saved as a (default profile) for some reason and not (rainbow six siege profle), Do you have a solution for this ? Or could you just tell me the keymander sensitivity settings for siege and I'll do it manually ??
  • Moderator [Derek]

When you save the file it will be called "default" unless you name it. That does not make it the default profile, its just the default name unless you give it one. It will still be the R6S profile, just not named. Go ahead and import it, save and upload it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.